Friday, September 14, 2012
If you believe.....
* People are talking about Republican Josh Mandel, Ohio's absent Treasurer, today. Apparently, Mandel has been in New York at some fundraisers in Brooklyn and Manhattan where his far right, anti-middle class, anti-women, anti-public schools, anti-environment supporters are writing checks for him.
Josh Mandel is such a screw up in interviews, that word on the street is that he will avoid any future contacts with the press. It might be that Josh Mandel is unable to tell the truth to anyone. http://tinyurl.com/8oqrf5g
* College students at Ohio State, Miami, Bowling Green, OU, Kent, Cincinnati, and other colleges in Ohio should be aware that Josh Mandel was not in favor of President Obama's increase in Pell Grants. Mandel also doesn't think you need to go to college. Actually, that is the Republican plan. They want an electorate that is uneducated so that they'll believe whatever the Republicans say.
* If you really believe in protecting the environment,
* If you believe women should have pay equity,
* If you believe that women have the right to make their own birth control decisions,
* If you believe that corporations should not be able to put toxic waste in our water,
* If you believe that teachers, firefighters, police officers, nurses, and state workers should have workers' rights,
* If you believe that those that are millionaires should pay higher tax rates,
* If you believe that workers have the right to a minimum wage and a safe work environment,
* If you believe that our veterans have a right to jobs,
* If you believe that science and research are important,
* If you believe that the auto rescue plan saved American jobs,
* If you believe farmers need help, especially with this year's drought,
* If you support Head Start, Medicare & Social Security for you parents and grandparents,
* If you believe that everyone should have equal rights,
* If you believe in free, public education,....
......then you need to support President Obama, Sen. Sherrod Brown, and Democrats. We need to re-elect President Obama and give him majorities in the House and the Senate so that we can get people back to work. Boehner and McConnell, and their tea party spoiled children have stopped Obama's jobs plans. We need more job creation- not more tax cuts for Romney and his pals.