**** Get a pencil, and write down this number to save if you experience/see voter intimidation or witness voter fraud: (800)-253-3931
• From the Rachel Maddow Show this evening-----
Mitt Romney suggested at a July fundraiser that President Reagan opted-out of foreign policy in the first 100 days of his presidency. Reagan friend and member of his staff, Jim Baker, said that this story told by Romney about Ronald Reagan did not happen. Is Mitt Romney giving hints that he, if elected, might "opt-out of dealing with foreign policy" for a period of time? With all that is going on in the world, do you think that an uninterested, newly-elected, Mitt Romney, should ignore foreign policy, national defense, wars, threats, etc.?????
>>>> What has President Obama done for women? I'm so glad you asked!
Women for Obama:
The first bill President Obama signed into law was the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, making progress in a decades-long struggle to ensure women have the tools they need to fight for equal pay for equal work.....
.....When the President took office, Americans faced the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression. Today:
- Instead of losing jobs, we’re creating them—4.6 million new jobs over 30 consecutive months
- Nearly 75 million women have received tax cuts under President Obama, helping to put an average of $3,600 back in the pockets of the typical working family
- Small businesses across the country have seen 18 tax cuts, helping to lower costs for millions of women-owned businesses....
- Reversed the global gag rule, ending the ban on government aid for international groups that provide abortion information
- Fought against Republican attempts to defund Planned Parenthood, one of the largest providers of women’s health services in the country...