Today we learned a lot about Republican Josh Mandel, Ohio's absent Treasurer in his debate with Democratic Sen. Sherrod Brown.
1. Josh Mandel cannot answer a question directly or honestly.
2. Josh Mandel continues to repeat the same false talking points provided to him by right wingers, and those debunked by fact checkers.
3. Josh Mandel doesn't trust women to make their own decisions about their health.
4. Josh Mandel would have voted AGAINST the auto rescue plan that saved 800,000+ auto related Ohio jobs.
5. Josh Mandel cannot be trusted because he hired unqualified friends and their family members from AEPI and AEPhi to work for Treasurer's office.
6. Josh Mandel has gone missing from work. Instead of going to work, he has gone to fundraisers in the Bahamas, Pittsburgh, Kentucky, Utah, Texas, California, Florida, New York, and campaigned instead of protecting Ohio's money.
7. Josh Mandel is against providing more money for public education. He wants to give more money and power to charter schools.
We DON'T need Josh Mandel in Washington, DC. Mandel is just not ready for primetime.
Ohioans: Re-Elect Sen. Sherrod Brown.