Sen. Sherrod Brown (OH-Democrat) will debate Republican challenger, and current absent Ohio Treasurer, Josh Mandel, on Monday, October 15th, at 12 NOON, according to the Plain Dealer.
The Plain Dealer has this information about tickets:
...Tickets for the noon debate on Oct. 15 will be available starting Aug. 15 by calling 216-621-0082 or by visiting www.cityclub.org.....
What kind of questions should be asked of Josh Mandel? Here are a few I'd suggest-------
- How many actual work days did you miss because you were campaigning out of Columbus, out of Ohio, and even out of the country?
- How many trips have you taken out of Ohio to collect campaign contributions?
- Why are you opposed to women's reproductive freedom and pay equity for women?
- When you were a student at Ohio State, you supported rights for LGBT citizens. Why are you against offering full civil rights, including the right to marry, in 2012?
- How many public schools have you visited? Have you met personally with David Brennan, the owner of many charter schools in Ohio?
- How much money from your investments, and your wife's, do you stand to gain with the increase of fracking?
- Why are you opposed to laws and regulations that protect our environment and the health of your citizens? Why are you against the EPA?
- Do you support an increase in the minimum wage? Why or why not?
- Do you support abortion for women who have been raped?
- How many of Mandel's hires have ties to his college fraternity or are members of politically connected families?
I'm sure that there are many, many, many more questions that can be asked. Will the City Club take questions from the public?