Friday, May 18, 2012
The right wing, anti-worker, and anti-women's rights groups are touting their support of Republican Josh Mandel. Which groups support Josh Mandel in his latest campaign?
The Ohio Chamber of Commerce
• The Ohio Chamber of Commerce supported SB 5. (Cleveland Plain Dealer)
• The Ohio Chamber of Commerce was against the amendment to raise Ohio's minimum wage. (Dayton Daily News)
• The Ohio Chamber of Commerce endorsed John Kasich. (Cleveland Plain Dealer)
• The Ohio Chamber of Commerce was against the Healthy Families Act, which advocated paid sick days for full time employees. (Putnam Voice)
The Ohio Right to Life
• The Ohio Right to Life advocated cuts to the Planned Parenthood organization, which provides pap smear, breast exams, and birth control to poor women across the state. (Life News)
The National Federation of Independent Business/Ohio (NFIB)
• The NFIB supported Ohio's SB 5, the anti-worker, anti-teacher, anti-firefighter, anti-police officer, anti-nurse, anti-public worker legislation pushed through by Ohio Republicans. (Columbus Business First)
The Americans for Prosperity/Ohio
• The AFP Ohio supported SB 5. (AFP)
• The AFP Ohio supported John Kasich. (AFP)
When have any of these special interest groups cared about regular, average, working men and women?