Tuesday, August 14, 2007

No Tears on My Pillow

Trust me. No one in my house feels sad about Karl Rove leaving the White House. We should all keep in mind that Rove may disappear from public view now, but like some monster in a movie, he'll raise his ugly head/work in some other place. Do you honestly think that the Republicans will let Rove go sit in a rocking chair? He is probably going to set up an attack machine to help the Republicans keep the White House and regain the Congress.

Dispatch:

Ohio GOP Chairman Robert T. Bennett was among those receiving personal notification from Karl Rove that he will resign at month's end as White House deputy chief of staff and senior advisor.

"He sent me an e-mail this morning," Bennett said. "I think he was at the point where it was time for him. He's been there with Bush from the beginning -- 14 years as the president's chief strategist."

Bennett said Rove didn't say whether or not he planned to get involved with one of the 2008 Republican presidential candidates......

When I heard that Rove was resigning, I immediately thought of that old song....

'We hate to see you go.

We hate to see you go.

What the heck are you waiting for

We hate to see you go.'