Wednesday, November 03, 2010

I've lived through worse...

Even though most of my candidates lost, I can honestly say, I'll survive.  I've lived through other Republican wins, and coped.  No matter what happens, I'll always maintain my support of President Obama, the Democratic Party, and the ideals of the Party.

I'll continue to watch for movements and people who want to deny equality for all.

People will need to be observant about what kinds of legislation is sponsored, which members support it, and the backroom push by lobbyists.

Yes, I've lived through worse.....
Nixon, both Bushes, Governors Bob Taft, George Voinovich, and Jim Rhodes.  I won't surrender to those who stand in the way of equality and fairness.  I still support the rights of human beings over the rights of corporations.

Even though I'll have to suffer through the pomposity of Kasich, Boehner, Stivers, and others (too numerous to name), I'm satisfied that the Democrats have retained control of the U.S. Senate and the White House.

Win or lose, I'll always be a Buckeye and a Democrat.