Monday, October 12, 2009

Just another day.....

* We went to the Columbus Italian Festival over the weekend. I think it is time for festival organizers to move the event to a location with more parking and more room to walk and sit. The size of the crowds and the problems with parking make the festival less attractive.

* The Street:

....President Obama's top economic adviser Larry Summers said in a letter to be sent to Republican House Leader John Boehner that thanks to government stimulus and programs, "we have walked a substantial distance back from the economic abyss ......."

Boehner isn't interested in listening to any news that shows that the President's plan is working.

* I find that the Bing search engine pop up feature that is embedded in some online articles completely annoying. Personally, if I want to do an internet search, I use Google 99.9999% of the time.


* Unfortunately, I did see part of the Today Show interview with Rush Limbaugh this morning. Since I try to keep this blog 'G' rated, the only way I can describe Limbaugh is with the following words: pompous, egotistical, foolish, racist, jerk. I can think of other words, but I hesitate to share them with you.