Thursday, June 21, 2007

Shame, Shame, Shame!

When I hear a story like the following, I first think, "Oh, my. How could someone say that?" However, when you realize that Trent Lott said it, well, it then is all very clear.

Huffington Post:

"If the answer is 'build a fence' I've got two goats on my place in Mississippi. There ain't no fence big enough, high enough, strong enough, that you can keep those goats in that fence.

"Now people are at least as smart as goats. Maybe not as agile. Build a fence. We should have a virtual fence. Now one of the ways I keep those goats in the fence is I electrified them. Once they got popped a couple times they quit trying to jump it."

Mr. Lott has failed to remember that the people trying to come into this country are

HUMAN BEINGS!!!!!!!

The Republicans can't figure out why they cannot get minority voters?????!!!!!! It might be because of the Trent Lotts in the GOP.