Monday, January 19, 2015
Take a Moment
Take a moment to examine the work and life of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., and think about how you can bring his dream alive.
In other news.....
- Yahoo has an article about those members of the House and Senate that voted against having a day to honor Dr. King.
- A new ABC/WaPo poll has some interesting approval numbers for President Obama.
- Mitt Romney, former Republican presidential candidate, has discovered poor people. Obviously, he wants us to forget his comments about the '47%' he made in his last campaign.
- Republican Mike Huckabee continues to attack Beyonce. Huckabee is just plain out of touch with reality. It might have something to do with all the squirrels he cooked in college!
- Chris Christie wants the people of New Jersey to forget about the economic mess he has created in the state. New Jersey ranks 49th in job growth according to ASU W.P. Carey Research. Ohio is ranked 38th.)
- Research published in the Washington Post shows that in Ohio 39% students in public schools are 'low income'. Hungry children cannot learn! Wake up, people!